For my brother and me it was the ideal option. We had the same level of Spanish and we preferred a more flexible schedule to enjoy the city while we studied. In the end we both did private classes together and we were able to focus on what interested us most during the lessons and discover San Sebastián at the end of the class.Tatiana Kuznetsova, Russia
- Communicative method with oral approach.
- Work material included in the course.
- Native and qualified teachers.
- Continuous teacher training.
- To continue practicing your Spanish.
- Free activities for all tastes: leisure, culture, sports…
Extras with your course
- Free WIFI.
- Platform to practice Spanish with videos and online resources.
- Free total immersion program to practice Spanish much more outside the classroom with people from San Sebastián.
- General conditions of our Spanish courses.
Private classes for two
+40€ reg. fee (except for online lessons)
- Private classes for two people with the same level
- Face-to-face or online.
- Flexible hours to be agreed with the school.
- Minimum 1 hour of class.