Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all the web pages that they use expendable cookies, before you navigate through them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
Cookies affected by regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies exist?
According to its ownership
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to its duration
- Session Cookies : They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies : These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its functionality
- Analysis cookies : These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising or marketing cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising or personalized marketing cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service is provided. solicited service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to later show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
|Técnicas||wp-wpml_current_language||Guarda el último idioma en el que se ha navegado la web||Al finalizar la sesión|
|_wcml_booking_currency||Guarda la última moneda seleccionada||1 año|
|wp_woocommerce_session_*||Contiene información que identifica al cliente y el tiempo de expiración de la sesión.||1 año|
|_lscache_vary||Para proporcionar la prevención de páginas en caché.||2 días|
|Preferencias o personalización||moove_gdpr_popup||Utilizada para guardar las preferencias sobre cookies||1 año|
Third party cookies
The Blue Classroom uses the services of a third party, including cookie technology, to carry out audience analytics. At the address indicated below http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics it is possible to obtain more detailed information on how El Aula Azul uses the services of a third party to collect and use information about your website.
|Análisis o medición||_ga||Para almacenar y contar páginas vistas.||1 año|
|_ga_*||Para almacenar y contar páginas vistas.||1 año|
|_gcl_au||para almacenar y realizar un seguimiento de las conversiones.||Persistente|
Blocking or deleting cookies
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. For example, you can find information on how to do it in the case that you use as a browser:
We inform you that the configuration of your browser to reject all cookies or, specifically, elaulaazul.com cookies, will not prevent you from browsing the website with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy its functionalities that require the installation of any of them, specifically, the functionalities indicated in the Session Cookies. In any case, the User may delete the elaulaazul.com cookies implanted on their device at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser.
By browsing and continuing on the website you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
You can obtain more information about us through our legal notice or by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org .