Spanish & the city for kids
'We have created this program through a fun and cooperative environment and a huge amount of excitement, in which foreign kids will be able to interact with local kids in different activities and practice the Spanish they have learned in class in the most authentic way possible'.Esther Marcos, kids' coordinator at El Aula Azul
- · From 22 June to 7 August.
- · Spanish lessons (1.5 h) + Activities (2 h) per day.
- · Bilingual program (Spanish / English) including activities shared with Spanish kids.
- · Outings to museums, games at the beach or in the park, collaborative learning...
- · Also suitable for foreign kids whose mother tongue is not English.
- · Oriented toward teaching children.
- · Native teachers with experience in classes for children of different ages.
- · Course materials included.
- · Fun activities to interact with local kids.
Combine your course
- · With surf, music or horse riding lessons in the afternoons.
- · Combine this course with classes for adults with our family pack.
- * If there are only 2 students of similar age and level on the dates requested, a 50€ supplement per child applies.
- * If there is only 1 student of a specific level and age on the dates requested, a €90 supplement applies.