Spanish & Music for kids
"We wanted our children to have at least three hours of class in the morning but not to spend all their time on the same subject. The combination of Spanish with music lessons was the ideal solution for learning and fun. They chose drums and classical guitar among all the options. They loved the experience! They improved their knowledge of Spanish and time flew by."Katja Schulz, Germany
- · 1.5h of Spanish lessons + 1.5h of music lessons per day.
- · Choice of instrument: Spanish or electric guitar, piano for beginners, bass, vocals, ukelele, drums, percussion...
- · Music lessons at an academy close to the school. Includes escort to accompany the students to the music academy.
- · At least 3 students per group.
- · Up to 9 students per group.
- · Oriented toward teaching children
- · Native teachers with experience in classes for children of different ages
- · Course materials included
- · Collaboration with music academy with experience in teaching children
Combine your course
- · With surf or horse riding lessons.
Family registration fee
- · Family registration fee if several members of the family are coming
- 40€ / registration fee / child
- * If there are only 2 students of similar age and level on the dates requested, a 50€ supplement per child applies.
- * If there is only 1 student of a specific level and age on the dates requested, a €90 supplement applies.