The good thing about combining Spanish classes with music lessons is that children can practice and listen to the language in a different context while learning a new instrument. In this way, they learn Spanish without realizing it, in an immersive environment and having fun with Spanish music.
Sara Palomino, children’s coordinator
- 2 hours of Spanish classes + 1.5 hours of activities per day.
- Music classes take place in our partner school.
- A teacher is in charge of picking them up at the Spanish school and taking them to the music school (10 minutes on foot).
- Possibility of choosing an instrument between: electric or Spanish guitar, ukulele, percussion, drums or singing
- Possibility of classes for adults at the same time with our Family Pack.
- Communicative method with oral approach.
- Work material included in the course.
- Native and qualified teachers.
- Continuous teacher training.
- General conditions of our Spanish courses.
+40€ registration fee
- All year except from 06/20/2022 to 08/05/2022 ( Spanish & The City program for children ) and Christmas weeks.
- 2h of Spanish classes + 1.5h of music lessons per day.
- If there are only 2 students with a similar level and age on the requested dates, a supplement of €50/child will be paid.
- If there is only 1 student of a specific level and age on the requested dates, a supplement of €90 will be paid.