I don’t think there is any child who can learn without having fun. For that, we need to connect with them, understand what interests them and do our part so that they learn effortlessly. Games, songs, stories… are a fundamental part of our Spanish classes for children”.
Sara Palomino, children’s coordinator at El Aula Azul
- 1.5h of Spanish classes per day.
- Possibility of extending the schedule with our program Spanish in the street for children.
- Possibility of classes for adults at the same time with our Family Pack.
- Communicative method with oral approach.
- Work material included in the course.
- Native and qualified teachers.
- Continuous teacher training.
- General conditions of our Spanish courses.
- From 06/20/2022 to 08/05/2022 (outside these dates, private classes can be booked).
- 1.5 hours of group Spanish classes per day.
- If there are only 2 students with a similar level and age on the requested dates, a supplement of €50/child will be paid.
- If there is only 1 student of a specific level and age on the requested dates, a supplement of €90 will be paid.